Sanitization processes can not only clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but they also lower the risk of infection. It reduces and eliminate the number of germs, bacteria, and non-pathogens and brings it to a safe level to meet the public health standards and requirements.
The sanitization process has always been an integral part of everyday life. But with the ongoing pandemic, it has become more critical than ever. There are a large number of products available in the market to deep clean every surface.
- Chlorine-based cleaners
- Alcohol-based cleaners
- Hydrogen Peroxide
These acidic substances might be dangerous to the bare hand. It will be the best option if you appoint a sanitization company that offers deep cleaning and sanitization services. Expert help in this field is necessary.
Why Are Sanitization Services Important?
Sanitization is a process that cleans certain areas in such a manner that it is made bacteria-free, cleaning all the viruses and microbes that can infect the human body with various deadly diseases. With our hands, we touch many things unknowingly that can contaminate us with harmful microbes. Hand sanitization is thus essential.
In our daily lives, we come in close contact with different surfaces, like while traveling or when at the office. These are the most susceptible places through which bacteria can spread rapidly. Sanitization of these surfaces is more than imperative to stop the spread of contagious diseases.
Before sanitizing your house, a deep cleaning is necessary because sanitization alone will not make your home virus-free.
Sanitization disinfects the house. Deep cleaning cleans solid matter, grease, oil, and dirt. First, both the processes, preferably a deep clean and then sanitization, are necessary for a perfect ambiance to live.
The Areas That Need Focus
- Hand contact surface
- Food contact surface
- Surfaces on which fruits and vegetables are kept to be consumed raw
- Cleaning equipment
Here Are the Guidelines for Sanitization Services
Sanitization is not a universal process. It does not have to be applied to all the surfaces. It is usually done in the areas where the microorganisms are present at a higher level and negatively impact human health.
- Start sanitizing from the cleaner areas and then move on to the dirtier areas. Contact the best sanitization services to cater to all your needs.
- High contact surfaces like elevator buttons, handrails, call buttons, public counters, telephones, scanners, printers should be cleaned and sanitized twice a day.
- Frequent touch areas like a laptop, chair handles, pens diary should also be cleaned thoroughly.
- 70% of alcohol-based sanitizers should be used to clean doorknobs and other metallic surfaces like security locks and keys.
- The person providing the sanitization services needs to wear a proper PPE kit to cover themselves so that they do not get affected by an underlying bacteria.
- Outdoor areas do not need much attention since they are exposed to sunlight. However, surfaces present outside can be cleaned through sodium hypochlorite or any other alcohol-based cleaner. There are residential sanitization services for which you can opt for deep cleaning your apartment.
Also Read: 7 Things that You Need to Know about Home Mold Removal!
With the ongoing pandemic, it is very crucial to keep everything cleaned and well sanitized. There are many sanitization services available that will clean your workplace, home, and apartments. A proper cleaning incorporates both deep cleaning and sanitization.
If you are planning to sanitize your apartment, you can contact the sanitization and deep cleaning services of Kings Restoration. Kings Restoration ensures full safety and deep cleansing of all surfaces. You can visit our website and learn about the other services we offer.